We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Code relating to the protection of personal data”) provides for the safeguard of people and other subjects with regards to the handling of personal data. According to the above-mentioned regulation, said data-handling will be characterized by principles of correctness, lawfulness and clarity and by the safeguarding of your privacy and personal rights.
Therefore, under the terms of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we would like to provide you with the following information:
- The data that you supply will be handled for the purpose of complying with the contractual relationship that will be established with our company.
- Data handling will be carried out by manual and computerized means.
- Any refusal to supply said data may lead to failure to perform the contract or to its partial non-performance.
- The data will be communicated to others but will not be distributed. This communication will take place in compliance with existing laws to all those people or organizations who may be directly or indirectly related to our company and of which we avail ourselves in order to execute the contract itself.
- You may exercise your rights at any time towards the company responsible for data-handling, according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is provided below in its entirety, for your convenience.
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him or her exists or not, even though it may not have been recorded yet, and to have it communicated to him or her in an understandable form.
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
- Where the personal data comes from;
- the purposes and methods of the data handling;
- the logic applied in case of handling carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, of the people responsible and of the appointed representative according to Article 5, comma 2;
- the people or categories of people to whom the data may be distributed or who may become aware of it in their role of appointed State area representatives, managers or people assigned specific tasks.
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- Updates, corrections or, if it should be of his or her interest, additions to the data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in breach of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently handled;
- a declaration that the operations referred to in the first two points of the above paragraph (source of data, purposes and methods of data handling) have been made known, even with regards to their content, to those people to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared to the right being safeguarded.
- The person concerned is entitled to object, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the handling of personal data regarding him or her, even though it may be pertinent to the aim of the data collection;
- to the handling of personal data regarding him or her for the purposes of sending publicity or direct sales material or for carrying out market or commercial advertising research.
Owner of the data-handlingFandom S.r.l.
via Francesco Vitalini, 65 D
00155 Rome RM (Italy)
Web site: www.argonath.eu
Cookies and third parties
Our websites only collect non-personally-identifying information.